Monday, February 1, 2010

Is It Normal To Have Middle Pain Had A C-section 4 Days Ago, Now Have Bad Upper/middle Back Pain And Tummy Aches, Normal?

Had a c-section 4 days ago, now have bad upper/middle back pain and tummy aches, normal? - is it normal to have middle pain

That's my only problem. I did not go any more clogging problems with the bathroom, and unfortunately not damage anything, it hurts when I so badly a little laugh (in scoring), and my bleeding has much information and I am healing very well. i only problem is that I have pain in the upper and middle back very badly, it was so painful, sometimes have, I can not resist, and makes me want to cry. I also get stomach ache. It is quite normal?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any severe pain is a good indicator to give your doctor a call. He / she can not or will not see that under the circumstances, but let your doctor that you do not feel at ease and comfortable.

Anonymous said...

Yes, but if it is even worse, and each report will be considered

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Pony Product blow. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree