Monday, February 22, 2010

Teenage Drunk Driving Statistics 2010 Any Good Ideas On A Drunk Driving PSA? Please Help!?

Any good ideas on a Drunk Driving PSA? Please help!? - teenage drunk driving statistics 2010

Well, the good in the video production class, I'm a (PSA Public Service Announcement) and I happened to drink and drive. Unfortunately, he was born without a gene :-( creative.
I have facts and statistics, but I have no basis for the movie!
So, if one of you creative people who could me some kind of storyboard, or at least a basis for my video, it would be great!

All answers are welcome!


PLEASE READ: My video was right on driving under the influence of alcohol, you have to do only with alcohol. (Drunk driving, teenage / underage drinking and alcohol per se, etc. ..)

-Thanks in advance, Israel B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Pony Product blow. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree